ONECLICK does not tolerate spam and distances itself from actions related to spamming. ONECLICK does not engage in spamming, and does everything in its power to protect its customers from the harmful effects of spam, including, reporting it to the responsible authorities.
ONECLICK will only send commercial information to our registered users who have given their consent to this effect, and they can unsubscribe from the newsletters by clicking on a button that will always be provided to them.
Notwithstanding the above, if you would like to report any incident or problem in this regard, you can contact ONECLICK staff at email@example.com.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED SPAM?
– Manipulative messages, such as email headers, sent through computer systems or ONECLICK that are intended to deceive the recipient.
– Relaying e-mail from a third party’s servers without that third party’s authorisation.
– Sending, re-sending or causing to be sent information that is false, misleading or otherwise contrary to ONECLICK’s business interests.
– Use or cause to be used ONECLICK’s computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorised material. This includes any promotional material, URLs or any other form of unauthorised solicitation that the originator may upload, post, send, transmit.
– Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue by posting messages in rapid succession, or act in a way that negatively affects the ability of other users to engage in real-time exchanges.
CONSEQUENCES OF SPAMMING.
Sending Spam through the ONECLICK system to our customers is a violation of the Website Terms and Conditions, violation of those terms may result in legal action against the perpetrator and termination, without notice, of your ONECLICK account and/or everything related to it. ONECLICK shall not be liable for any possible loss that may be incurred by the causer as a result of such termination.
Payments from Models or webmasters in violation of the terms and conditions must be cancelled.
Book Accommodation in Granada.
Plaza de la Concepción 12. 18131 – Granada
[ONECLIK GRANADA S.L.] has been a beneficiary of the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to promote research, technological development and innovation, and thanks to which it has [TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY STUDY] to support the creation and consolidation of innovative companies. [29/03/2021]. To this end, it has had the support of the InnoCámaras Programme of the Granada Chamber of Commerce.